☑ ONSHORE OR OFFSHORE
☑ TEMPORARY RESIDENCY
What is the Subclass 600 – Visitor Visa?
- This visa allows you to come and visit relatives or friends in Australia, or to come and visit our beautiful country
- This can often be a difficult visa to obtain, as there are strict requirements to prove that you are a genuine temporary entrant to Australia.
- If you are able to satisfy certain criteria, you may be granted a visa for 3 – 12 months.
- You must demonstrate that you are a genuine temporary visitor to Australia. This may require you to demonstrate strong and sufficient ties to your home country, such as employment, assets and family.
- You must show that you have enough funds to finance your stay, or access to said funds.
- Evidence of your purpose must be provided, showing that you wish to visit for a reason that is not obtaining medical treatment or working.
- You can be onshore or offshore when applying for this visa
- You can be onshore or offshore when your application is decided
- You must demonstrate sufficient funds for the period you are intending to visit.
- A monetary bond from an Australian citizen or permanent resident family member may be required in order to satisfy the Department of your intention to return to your home country.
- This visa does not permit holders to work while in Australia.
We can also help you with:
- Subclass 651 – Electronic Travel Authority
- Subclass 651 – eVisitor
- Subclass 462 – Work and Holiday visa
- Subclass 417 – Working Holiday visa