☑ ONSHORE OR OFFSHORE
☑ PERMANENT RESIDENCY
☑ STATE SPONSORED
What is the Subclass 190 – Skilled Nominated Visa?
- The Skilled Nominated visa is a sponsored visa for foreign residents to obtain permanent residency in Australia if they are skilled in a recognised occupation.
- It allows you to be sponsored by an Australian State or Territory in need of suitably qualified workers.
- Invited by the Australian Government to lodge an application following a successful Expression of Interest invitation.
- Be nominated by an Australian territory or State body.
- Suitably qualified in an occupation dictated by the Department.
- You must have a Skills Assessment.
- You must have proof of competent English.
- Meet the Schedule 6D points test.
- You must be aged 44 and under prior to an invitation to apply.
- You must meet the health and character standards set by the Australian Government.
- You may be onshore or offshore when this application is made.
- You may be onshore or offshore at the time of the Department’s decision.
- This visa permits unlimited work and study rights.
- You are restricted to working and living in the state of your approved nomination, for a period as they prescribe (generally three years).
- This visa enables you to bring your partner and children to Australia on your visa, or as a subsequent entrant.
- This visa grants you multiple travel facilities, allowing you to enter and exit Australia.
This visa has a global processing time, which can be found here. (hyperlink to https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-processing-times/global-visa-processing-times)