Our Services

Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186)

This visa is a permanent residence visa for skilled workers. It allows you to work in Australia under one of three streams:

  • Temporary Residence Transition stream
  • Direct Entry stream
  • Labour Agreement stream.

Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa (subclass 187)

This visa is a permanent residence visa for skilled workers who want to work in regional Australia.

Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) (Points-tested) stream

This stream allows you to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident. It is for Points-tested skilled workers, who are not sponsored by an employer or family member or nominated by a state or territory government.

Skilled Independent (subclass 189) (New Zealand) stream

This visa stream is for New Zealand Special Category (subclass 444) visa (SCV) holders to apply for permanent residence. You need to have shown a commitment to living in Australia.

Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)

This visa allows skilled workers who are nominated by an Australian state or territory government live and work in Australia as a permanent resident.

Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300)

This visa allows people to come to Australia to marry their prospective spouse. If you get this visa, you should marry your prospective spouse and apply for a Partner visa (subclasses 820 and 801) before your Prospective Marriage visa (subclass 300) expires.

Partner (Provisional) visa (subclass 309)

The Partner (Provisional)  visa (subclass 309) is a specific pathway to allow the partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia.

Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482)

This visa (referred to as the TSS visa) enables employers to address labour shortages by bringing in skilled workers where they cannot source an appropriately skilled Australian.

Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485)

This visa is for international students who have recently graduated from an Australian education program. It allows you and your family to stay in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies. While in Australia, you can travel, work and study.

Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)

This visa allows skilled workers to live and work in regional or low-population growth areas, or designated area of Australia, for up to four years.

Student visa (subclass 500)

This visa allows a student to stay in Australia to study full-time at a recognised education institution. It allows you to stay in Australia for the duration of your studies. This can be up to five years, but depends on the type and length of your course.

Visitor visa (subclass 600)

This visa lets you come as a visitor to Australia:- to visit for tourism purposes or to visit for business purposes- for up to three, six or 12 months.

Migrant with permanent residence - (Citizenship)

If you are a permanent resident of Australia and meet the other eligibility requirements, you might be able to apply for Australian citizenship by conferral.

Merits review

Many Home Affairs decisions can be decided on a case-by-case basis. These are reviewed the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.

Many Visas for you


Leaders in Australian Migration Services

We can help you gain any type of visa for Australia